as long as we get 24 hour notice then we generally don’t hold back any monies
Your room should be delivered in a pre-set state as per your ordered requirements. If for any reason temperature adjustment is required then carry out the following steps below.
1. Press either the up or down arrow to see if the controller is in the locked position. If the controller is in the locked position the word “UNLK” will be displayed. To unlock the controller press the SET button for 5 seconds and release.
2. Within 10 seconds from performing the above, press and hold the SET button until the display temperature flashes.
3. Adjust the either the UP or DOWN button until your desired temperature is displayed. IE.: +2 for chiller/cool room mode OR -20 for freezer mode.
4. Press and hold the SET button once again to confirm your set temperature.
5. The room is now set to your desired temperature.
Our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday during normal business hours. Weekend and after hours deliveries and / or collections will incur additional after hour fees.
yes you can but there is an insurance charge and paper work to fill out
Special mid-hire transport arrangements may be made upon request.
Generally No. Upon delivery of the cool room to its nominated location we will “lock off” the cool room into place until pick up is required.
Special mid-hire transport arrangements may be made upon request.and a self tow insurance fee has to be paid to cover you for insurance
Our low profile small rooms will usually neatly fit into a standard single garage if required.
No. Our rooms are not designed to be towed onto beaches.
Premium 98 octane unleaded fuel only.
All of our cool rooms are powered by a standard 10 Amp domestic power supply. You will however be required to supply your own extension lead if required.
Yes. As per our standard term and conditions it is the hirers responsibility to have the room clean prior to pick up.
***A CLEANING FEE OF $65.00 WILL APPLY IF THE ROOM IS COLLECTED IN AN UNCLEAN STATE AS PER OUR STANDARD TERM AND CONDITIONS***
Longer term hire may be negotiated upon application. Please contact one of our friendly staff for further information.
- Ensure main Cool Room switch is in the “OFF” position. This is the large grey switch located near the control panel.
- Insert generator key into the Generator ignition switch.
- Pull the Generator choke knob out all the way to the end.
- Turn the Generator key to the start position (same method as you would do with a car) until the engine starts.
- Push the choke knob all the way back in to the fully seated position.
- Turn the main Cool Room switch to the “ON” position. This is the large grey switch located near the control panel.
All other controls have been pre-set to your booking requirements and there is no need to make any further adjustments.
- Turn the main Cool Room switch to the “OFF” position. This is the large grey switch located near the control panel.
- Turn the Generator key to the “OFF” position.
- Remove the Generator key and put in a safe place ready for collection.
- Upon refueling the Generator please ensure that you use premium unleaded 98 octane fuel only.
The most common fault code is “AH”. This means 1 of 2 things;
1. The unit is going through a defrost cycle. There is nothing to be concerned about. This will occur 4 times per day for approximately 20 minutes per cycle. Once completed the room will begin to cool again as normal. Please note that the display temperature is NOT the temperature of your stock in the Cool Room, it is the temperature of the indoor coil.
2. The door has been left open for an extended period of time. The display is telling you that the indoor coil is operating at an abnormal temperature. This may occur when you are initially loading you stock into the room for the first time. There is nothing to be concerned about. Once you’re finished loading your stock, simply close the door and wait for the room to resume its normal operating temperature.